BHL OPERATING PROCEDURES - Continued
5. Shift gear selection control lever to 1st gear and slowly drive the BHL onto trailer. Stop BHL.
6. Lower FEL bucket.
7. Engage parking brake and shift direction control lever to neutral position.
8. Take backhoe out of transport position (WP 0012).
9. Lower backhoe bucket.
10. Shut engine off and remove starter key.
11. When exhaust pipe is cool, tape exhaust opening with duct tape.
Make sure all cab windows are closed and latched. Failure to comply may result in wind
pressure damage to window glass or latches.
12. Close and latch all cab windows.