SERVICING PROCEDURES - Continued
Closing Engine Hood. To close engine hood, proceed as follows:
Close hood carefully. Failure to comply may result in serious injury to personnel.
Always close engine hood before moving the BHL. Failure to comply may result in damage
to engine hood parts.
1. Stand on left side of the BHL and lower engine hood.
2. Turn handle (Figure 2, Item 1) clockwise (CW) to latch engine hood.
Fuel Tank Level Check
Fill fuel tank at end of each day. A full tank will prevent water condensation.
For description and use of operator controls and indicators, refer to WP 0004 thru WP 0009.
1. Park the BHL on level ground.
2. Engage parking brake.
3. Check fuel tank level by reading fuel gage on right side of instrument panel.
4. Fuel low level indicator lamp will illuminate with 5 gallons or less of fuel in tank.