SERVICING PROCEDURES - Continued
Preparation For 30 Day Storage
If the BHL is to be stored for up to 30 days, park the BHL inside building. If building is not
available, park the BHL on level ground in dry area on planks and cover with waterproof
covering, if available.
For description and use of operator controls and indicators, refer to WP 0004 thru WP 0009.
3. Position backhoe in transport position (WP 0012).
4. Rotate backhoe bucket to open position to prevent accumulation of rain water or snow.
5. Raise FEL and dump bucket. Lower FEL to ground (WP 0011).
6. Engage parking brake.
7. Switch off engine and remove key.
8. From operator seat, toggle FEL and backhoe controls to relieve hydraulic pressure.
9. When engine is cool, cover exhaust pipe opening with duct tape.
10. Close and secure all windows and doors.