Table 1. One Wheel Spins When Rear Differential Lock Switch Is Depressed - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
One Wheel Spins When Rear
Differential Lock Switch Is
· Always inspect the wiring harness connectors that are involved in the
Depressed - Continued
circuit. Poor connections can often be the cause of a problem in an
electrical circuit. Verify that all connections in the circuit are clean and
secure, and that all connections are in good condition. If a problem with a
connection is found, correct the problem and verify that this malfunction is
active before performing this procedure.
· Perform an open or short circuit test at each wiring harness connection to
identify the correct wiring harness to replace.
· Perform this test only if the condition is active.
Test Step 3. Test Differential Lock
1. Disconnect batteries (WP 0157).
2. Remove front instrument panel
right-side cover (WP 0176).
3. Disconnect powershift wiring har-
115) from manual control handle
continuity between manual control
plate (WP 0306).
handle harness connector (WP
Replace manual control handle (WP
0007, Figure 116) terminals C and
D. There should be no continuity.
Proceed to Test Step 7.