7. Install two bolts (Figure 24, Item 5), washers (Figure 24, Item 4), washers (Figure 24, Item 2), and new locknuts
(Figure 24, Item 3) on engine mount brackets (Figure 24, Item 1).
8. Remove lifting device and chain sling from engine.
Figure 24. Engine Mount Bolts.
9. Install engine turning tool on engine.
It may be necessary to reach through starter hole to align torque converter bolt holes to
Torque converter nuts are mounted on a flexible plate. It may be necessary to use an L-
shaped tool to reach behind flywheel and apply forward pressure on the nuts in order to
start the bolts.
10. Using engine turning tool, rotate engine and install four bolts (Figure 25, Item 1) on flywheel (Figure 25, Item 2).
11. Remove engine turning tool from engine.