CLEANING AND INSPECTION
1. Clean and inspect all parts IAW Mechanical General Maintenance Instructions (WP 0369).
2. Clean and inspect all parts IAW Electrical General Maintenance Instructions (WP 0370).
END OF TASK
1. Attach slings and lifting device to rear drive axle housing.
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support during
procedure. Ensure any lifting device used is in good condition and of suitable load
capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure to follow this
warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
Rear drive axle housing weighs approximately 850 lb (386 kg).
Install rear axle as noted during removal.
Remove plugs and caps from hoses and fittings.
2. Using lifting device, position rear drive axle housing on transmission/differential lift.
3. Remove lifting device and slings from rear drive axle housing.
4. Using suitable lifting device, install rear drive axle housing on machine.