CHECKING NITROGEN CHARGE CONTINUED
3. Close valves B and C, by turning clockwise, on the nitrogen charging kit.
4. Turn the stem out of valve F, by turning counterclockwise, until the stem stops.
5. Connect valve F to the valve stem.
6. Make sure that valve D is open.
7. Turn the stem into valve F and read the pressure on gauge E. The pressure must be 2,413-2,580 kPa,
24-26 bar (350-375 psi). If the pressure is too low, charge the accumulator with dry nitrogen.
8. If pressure is 2,413-2,580 kPa, 24-26 bar (350-375 psi), turn the stem out of valve F until the stem stops
9. Disconnect valve F from the valve stem on the accumulator.
10. Install valve stem cap on accumulator.
Figure 5. Charging Gauges.
END OF TASK