CLEANING AND INSPECTION
Clean and inspect all parts IAW Mechanical General Maintenance Instructions (WP 0369).
END OF TASK
FRONT CHASSIS MOUNTS INSTALLATION
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure any lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure
to follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
Cab weighs 2,500 lb (1,134 kg).
The procedure for front chassis mount removal and replacement is identical for left-hand
and right-hand front chassis mounts. Left-hand front chassis mount is shown in this
1. Install large washer (Figure 6, Item 1) and rubber mount (Figure 6, Item 2) under front of cab.
2. Repeat step 1 for right-hand front chassis mount.
3. Using lifting device, lower cab and remove lifting device.
4. Install rubber mount (Figure 6, Item 5), washer (Figure 6, Item 4), bolt (Figure 6, Item 3), and nut (Figure 6,
Item 6) on machine.
5. Repeat step 4 for right-hand front chassis mount.
Figure 6. Front Chassis Mount.