OPERATOR TROUBLESHOOTING INTRODUCTION
1. This chapter provides information for identifying and correcting malfunctions which may develop while
operating the H100C Loader.
2. The Troubleshooting System Index in WP 0010 lists common malfunctions which may occur and refers you to
the proper page in WP 0011 for a troubleshooting procedure.
3. If you are unsure of the location of an item mentioned in troubleshooting, refer to WP 0002, WP 0003,
4. Before performing troubleshooting, read and follow all safety instructions found in the warning summary at the
front of this manual.
5. This chapter cannot list all malfunctions that may occur nor all tests, inspections, or corrective actions. If a
malfunction is not listed or is not corrected by the listed corrective actions, notify your supervisor.
6. When troubleshooting a malfunction:
a. Locate the symptom or symptoms in WP 0010 that best describe the malfunction.
b. Turn to the page in WP 0011 where the troubleshooting procedures for the malfunction in question are
described. Headings at the top of each page show how each troubleshooting procedure is organized:
MALFUNCTION, TEST OR INSPECTION (in step number order), and CORRECTIVE ACTION.
Perform each step in the order listed until the malfunction is corrected. DO NOT perform any maintenance
task unless the troubleshooting procedures tells you to do so.
EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS
The columns in WP 0011 are defined as follows:
1. MALFUNCTION. A visual or operational indication that something is wrong with the equipment.
2. TEST OR INPECTION. A procedure to isolate the problem in a system or component.
3. CORRECTIVE ACTION. A procedure to correct the problem.
END OF WORK PACKAGE