FIELD TROUBLESHOOTING INTRODUCTION
1. This chapter provides information for identifying and correcting malfunctions that may develop while operating
the H100C Loader.
2. The Troubleshooting Symptom Index in WP 0015 lists common malfunctions that may occur and refers you to
the proper page in WP 0016 for a troubleshooting procedure.
3. If you are unsure of the location of an item mentioned in troubleshooting, refer to WP 0002, WP 0003,
4. Before performing troubleshooting, read and follow all safety instructions found in the warning summary at the
front of this manual.
5. This chapter cannot list all malfunctions that may occur nor all tests, inspections, or corrective actions. If a
malfunction is not listed or is not corrected by the listed corrective actions, notify your supervisor.
6. When troubleshooting a malfunction:
a. Locate the symptom or symptoms in WP 0015 that best describe the malfunction.
b. Turn to the page in WP 0016, where the troubleshooting procedures for the malfunction in question are
described. Headings at the top of each page show how each troubleshooting procedure is organized:
MALFUNCTION, TEST OR INSPECTION (in step number order), and CORRECTIVE ACTION.
7. Perform each step in the order listed until the malfunction is corrected. DO NOT perform any maintenance task
unless the troubleshooting procedure tells you to do so.
EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS
The columns in WP 0016 are defined as follows:
1. MALFUNCTION. A visual or operational indication that something is wrong with the equipment.
2. TEST OR INSPECTION. A procedure to isolate the problem in a system or component.
3. CORRECTIVE ACTION. A procedure to correct the problem.
END OF WORK PACKAGE