Table 1. Field PMCS for the H100C Loader - (Continued).
NOT FULLY MISSION
ITEM NO. INTERVAL
· DO NOT smoke or permit any open flame in area of H100C
while you are servicing fuel system. Be sure hose nozzle is
grounded against filler tube during refueling to prevent static
· DO NOT perform fuel system checks, inspections, or mainte-
nance while smoking or near fire, flames, or sparks.
· Wear fuel-resistant gloves and eye protection when handling
fuels. If exposed to fuel, promptly wash exposed skin and
change fuel-soaked clothing.
· ALWAYS shut down engine before refueling.
· Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to
personnel and damage to equipment.
Drain water from fuel tank by removing Class I fuel leak from fuel tank
drain plugs in bottom of tank. Replace evident.
drain plugs when clean fuel begins to
Figure 5. Fuel Tank Drain Plug.