Table 1. Field PMCS for the H100C Loader - (Continued).
NOT FULLY MISSION
ITEM NO. INTERVAL
· Solvent cleaning compound MIL-PRF-680 Type III is an envi-
ronmentally compliant and low-toxic material. However, it may
be irritating to the eyes and skin. Use protective gloves and
goggles. Use in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from open
flames and other sources of ignition.
· When servicing this equipment, performing maintenance, or
disposing of materials such as engine/hydraulic oils, coolant,
and fuel, consult your unit/local hazardous waste disposal
center or safety office for local regulatory guidance.
· Engine/hydraulic oils, coolant, and fuel can be very slippery.
Immediately wipe up any spills.
· Hydraulic oil may be hot. Use gloves to prevent injury.
· Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to
a. Drain reservoir as described under Class III oil leak is evident.
"Hydraulic Reservoir Oil Draining" in
this work package.
b. Loosen retainer bolts and nuts
enough to facilitate removal of cover.
c. Remove cover and seal ring.
d. Remove nuts, plate, and filters.
e. Loosen clamps and remove
f. Clean screens in cleaning solvent
screens and secure with clamps.
g. Inspect seal ring. If deteriorated or
damaged, replace with new seal ring.
Install seal ring on reservoir rim.
h. Install cover and secure with