Relieve brake air pressure by pressing brake pedal until air pressure gauge reads
8. Disconnect air compressor outlet line. Disconnect air compressor governor line at air compressor (WP 0063
9. Remove U-bolt and disconnect oil drain hose from fuel tank.
Place a suitable drain pan under fuel line connections at fuel tank.
10. Disconnect fuel lines from fuel tank (WP 0031).
11. Disconnect accelerator cable from injector actuating arm (WP 0028).
12. Disconnect emergency shutdown control linkage from fuel injection pump (WP 0028).
13. Remove two electrical wires from oil pressure sending unit (WP 0044).
14. Remove electrical wire from coolant temperature sending unit (WP 0044).
Place a suitable drain pan under heater hose shut off valves.
15. Close heater hose shut-off valves (Figure 2, Item 1).
16. Remove two clamps (Figure 2, Item 2) and heater hoses (Figure 2, Item 3) from engine (Figure 2, Item 4).
Figure 2. Heater Hoses.