Use extreme caution when lifting heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that lifting equipment used is on solid footing, is in
good condition, and is of suitable lift capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by
lifting equipment. Failure to follow this warning may result in death or injury to personnel or
damage to equipment.
Death or injury could occur if unauthorized personnel are in the hoisting area. Permit only
personnel engaged in hoisting operation to be near H100C and lifting equipment.
Hoist components slowly and smoothly. Do not swing load from side to side, as this places
extra strain on lifting components. Watch boom angle and overhead clearance when
hoisting. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel or damage
1. Install transmission mounts on transmission (Figure 5, Item 4). Torque mount-to-transmission bolts to 155 to
165 lb-ft (210 to 224 Nm).
2. Install suitable lifting device in holes on top of transmission. Attach suitable lifting device to lifting eyes and take
3. Lift transmission (Figure 5, Item 4) into loader.
4. Through access holes under lock bars on loader, align transmission mounts (Figure 5, Item 1) with frame.
5. Install six bolts (Figure 5, Item 2) and nuts (Figure 5, Item 3) through transmission mounts (Figure 5, Item 1).
Torque mounting bracket-to-frame bolts to 300 to 330 lb-ft (406 to 447 Nm).
INSERT ART H100C-0230
Figure 5. Transmission Mounts.