Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that any lifting equipment used is in good condition
and of suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported by lifting equipment.
Failure to follow this Warning may result in death or injury to personnel.
1. Install suitable lifting device on wheel (Figure 2, Item 3).
2. Install 21 washers (Figure 2, Item 2), nuts (Figure 2, Item 1), and wheel (Figure 2, Item 3) on loader. Torque
3. Using suitable lifting device, raise loader and remove support from under loader.
4. Lower loader to ground and remove lifting device.
5. Check tires for proper inflation pressure (WP 0002).
Figure 2. Wheel Assembly.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE