8. To test opposite valve, place bucket cutting edge under a very heavy object and slowly raise boom while
bucket remains in HOLD position. Note pressure at which valve discharges. This pressure should equal
recommended pressure (step i).
DO NOT disconnect or remove pressure gauges, tees, hydraulic system line, or fittings
unless engine is shut down and hydraulic system pressure has been relieved. Tighten all
connections before applying pressure. Escaping hydraulic fluid under pressure can
penetrate the skin, causing injury to personnel. Failure to follow warning may result in
injury or death to personnel.
9. Stop engine.
10. Relieve pressure in system by moving loader controls through their full travel several times.
11. Relieve reservoir pressure by slowly removing filler cap.
12. Remove 5,000 psi (34,474 kPa) gauges and tees and reconnect loader hydraulic lines.
13. Check level of hydraulic reservoir and add fluid as required (WP 0018).
14. Disconnect safety bar.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE