Do not damage pivot bushings or port flanges during removal. Failure to follow this caution
may result in damage to equipment.
6. Remove bolt (Figure 3, Item 4), washer (Figure 3, Item 3), and pin plate (Figure 3, Item 1) from boom arm
(Figure 3, Item 6).
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that any lifting equipment is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported by lifting equipment. Failure to
follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
7. Remove pin (Figure 3, Item 2) from boom cylinder (Figure 3, Item 5).
8. Attach suitable lifting device to boom cylinder (Figure 3, Item 5).
9. With assistance, remove boom cylinder (Figure 3, Item 5) from loader.
10. Remove lifting device from boom cylinder.
Figure 3. Boom Cylinder.
END OF TASK