REAR MAIN OIL SEAL REPLACEMENT CONTINUED
Be sure that timing marks on camshaft gear and crankshaft gear are lined up before
installing crankcase front cover. Failure to follow this caution will cause damage to
13. Install new oil suction pipe gasket on crankcase.
14. Install crankcase oil pan and scavenging oil pump manifold. Be sure that manifold O-rings are in place.
15. Install and torque oil pan drain plugs to 35 lb-ft (47 Nm).
16. Install oil pan on engine.
19. Fill crankcase with lubricating oil (WP 0018).
20. Prime lubricating oil pump.
21. Check coolant level in cooling system (WP 0018).
22. Start engine and check for leaks.
END OF TASK