Use extreme caution when lifting heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that lifting equipment used is on solid footing, is in good
condition, and is of suitable lift capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting
equipment. Failure to follow this warning may result in death or injury to personnel or damage to
1. Place flywheel (Figure 4, Item 5) in position on guide pins (Figure 4, Item 4) so bolt and dowel pin holes line up.
2. Install four flywheel bolts (Figure 4, Item 2) and washers (Figure 4, Item 3) on flywheel (Figure 4, Item 5) to
draw crankshaft flange evenly.
3. Remove guide pins (Figure 4, Item 4). Install remaining two washers (Figure 4, Item 3) and flywheel bolts
(Figure 4, Item 1). Torque bolts to 225 lb-ft (305 Nm) using an alternating pattern.
Figure 4. Flywheel Installation.
6. Check and fill all fluids to their recommended levels (WP 0018).
7. Start engine and check for leaks.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE