18. Connect all lines and controls to pump. Lubricate injection line nuts with lubricant but do not tighten six
injection lines at this time.
19. Check to be sure control linkage is properly adjusted.
20. With control lever positioned in half throttle position, crank engine (at 10 second intervals) until fuel flows from
loose fuel line nuts. Torque line nuts at pump to 30 lb-ft (40 Nm).
Fuel system may need priming. If fuel does not flow from lines, refer to Fuel System
21. Start engine and check all connections for leaks.
22. Refer to WP 0028 for fuel injection pump timing and idle speed adjustments.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE