OPERATOR AND FIELD MAINTENANCE
EXPENDABLE AND DURABLE ITEMS LIST
This work package lists expendable and durable items you will need to install, operate, and maintain the H100C
Loader. This listing is for informational purposes only and is not authority to requisition the listed items. These
items are authorized to you by CTA 50-970, Expendable/Durable Items (Except Medical, Class V Repair Parts, and
Heraldic Items), CTA 50-909, Field and Garrison Furnishings and Equipment, or CTA 8-100, Army Medical Depart-
ment Expendable/Durable Items.
EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS
1. Column (1) - Item Number. This number is assigned to the entry in the listing and is referenced in the narra-
tive instructions to identify the item [e.g., WP 0131, Item 2)].
2. Column (2) - Level. This column identifies the lowest level of maintenance that requires the listed item.
C - Crew
F - Maintainer
H - Below Depot
D - Depot
3. Column (3) - National Stock Number. This is the National Stock Number assigned to the item which you can
use to requisition it.
4. Column (4) - Description, CAGEC, and Part Number. This provides the other information you need to iden-
tify the item.
5. Column (5) - Unit of Measure (U/M). This column shows the physical measurement or count of an item, such
as gallon, dozen, gross, etc.