6. If any wheel studs are damaged, remove nut that
3. Pry out oil seal (Fig. 45].
secures each stud to hub. Drive out studs. Always re-
place entire set if any are damaged [fig. 48].
Disassembly of Brake Shoes
4. Lift out bearing cone (Fig. 46).
1. If worn or damaged, press brake shoe bushing from
brake shoe (Fig. 49). If inside diameter of bushing ex-
ceeds 1.513" for 20x5 brakes, or 1.263" for 16 161/2 x 6
brakes, it should be replaced.
5. If replacement of the bearing cups is required, drive
out cups with a soft drift (Fig. 47). Exercise care to
prevent damage to the bearing bores when driving
2. Remove cotter pin and drive out cam roller pin lock
pin with punch (Fig. 50).