9. Install spring and side gear on driven clutch (Fig. 115).
6. Position assembled driven clutch, holdout ring, and
spring retainer on spring (Fig. 112).
7. Install assembled spider and center cam on driven
clutch. Make sure that keys on spider engage keyways
on driven clutch (Fig. 113).
10. Position case half on differential (Fig. 116). Manually
press on case half to compress springs to assure that
case halves seat fully together. If they do not, splines
in the No SPlN parts are not properly aligned. Align
parts and again check to make sure that case halves
8. Install the upper driven clutch, with its assembled
holdout ring and spring retainer, on the spider. Make
sure spider keys engage keyways in driven clutch