3. Lubricate inner wheel hub bearing cone with gear oil
5. Position oil catcher on hub (Fig. 149).
and position in wheel hub bearing cup (Fig. 146).
6. Position brake drum on hub. Install bolts and flat wash-
4. Coat outside diameter of oil seal with Permatex No. 2.
ers. Tighten bolts to torque specifications (Fig. 150).
Lubricate lip of seal with Lubriplate. Press or drive oil
seal into hub using seal driver (Fig. 147). Fig. 148
shows driver dimensions. Spring-loaded lip of seal
must face inward. Wipe off excessive Permatex after
7. Lock-wire bolts in pairs (Fig. 151).