Loosen skid supports from their mounting blocks on
the hood. With two men standing on one rear tire,
lower one skid support to tire, and then transfer the
support to ground. Repeat on other side.
Install brace brackets, using bolts and tapped holes.
in the frame. Install three bolts in each support and
tighten. Remove the bolted brackets from under the
frame and attach to one end of each brace.
14. Install braces between support and frame and tighten
bolts. Adjust jack screws to seat the skids against the
ground. Be sure set screw slot is alined with the V
mark cut into the edge of the skid support. Tighten
setscrews on skid supports.
12. Set the skid supports beneath the rear frames.
Observe that the brace brackets welded on the
stud supports for the braces must point toward
the brace brackets bolted under the frame. The
setscrews must point forward as shown.
13. Loosen the set screw in the side of the support and
adjust the jack screw so the bolt holes align with those
15. Unbolt the rear anti-tip skids and reattach in the
16. Position jacks with pads under the tie-down eyes at
the rear of the front frame and snug the jacks.
Use pad assemblies as required.