Never start the engine with the large hoses dis-
22. Using the 2-1/2 in. open end striking wrench and a
hammer, disconnect the large main hydraulic hoses
from the front frame.
24. Remove wiring harness support clamp and disconnect
harness from brake switch.
As viewed from under the hitch area looking for-
ward, the coupling nut to your right is on the
hose; rotate that nut clockwise to remove. The
coupling nut to your left is on the valve; rotate
that nut counterclockwise to remove.
25. Disconnect the hydraulic brake line and parking brake
air line. Use the plug in the air line that is stored in
the bracket just beneath where the line was connected.
23. With two people bending the large hoses, connect them
together using the 2-1/2 in. wrench.
26. Remove the cockpit floor plate.