22. Make sure all dust caps and plugs for quick disconnect
fittings and electrical connectors are mated to prevent
contamination with dirt.
23. Remove tool basket from bucket bracket assembly
and reinstall on platform.
24. Remove two tooth tips from bucket bracket assembly.
25. Remove bracket assembly from bucket and reinstall
26. Reinstall two center tooth tips on bucket.
27. Store all tools and equipment in the tool box on the
The ROPS must be installed before operating
28. Assembly is now complete, the machine is ready for
use. After approximately one hour of operation, check
the pivot pin bolts; tighten if necessary.