8. When reaching the dump area, move
the lift control to the RAISE detent. The lift
kickout will automatically return the lift
control to HOLD.
Loading Hauling Units
1. To reduce the loader turning and
travel, position the hauling unit at an angle
to the material being loaded.
2. The travel distance should be long
enough for the bucket to reach the lift
height without slowing loader movement.
3. Position the loader to dump the load
in the center of the hauler body. If the
hauler body is two bucket widths or more
in length, dump from the front to the rear.
4. Push the tilt lever forward to dump the
5. Shake the bucket to loosen sticky
material. Move the tilt lever back and forth
quickly, allowing the tilt arms to strike the