6. Put the tilt lever in the TILT BACK
Before lowering the bucket, make sure
the hauling unit is out from under the
2. Raise the bucket slightly and move
away from the bank.
7. Lower the bucket while positioning the
loader for the next load.
Loading from a Bank
Remove any overhang and watch for slid-
1. Lower the bucket to the ground and
position for a slight digging angle.
1. Start to load at the base of the bank
and follow up the face.
2. Apply down pressure to the bucket as
the loader starts forward. Return the lift
control to HOLD when sufficient
penetration is obtained.