When using the multipurpose bucket, all General,
Dozing, Dumping, Loading and Excavating tech-
niques apply. In addition to these, the following
operations can also be performed:
2. Lower the bucket to the desired height. Use a
shallow cut for hard loading material. Scrape in
reverse and apply more down pressure to the
bucket if a deeper cut is desired.
1. Open bucket fully and adjust the blade face so
that it is perpendicular to the ground, While mov-
ing forward, position the bucket to the desired
2. If the blade digs in and the rear of the tractor
rises, raise blade to continue even cut. When mov-
ing a heavy load causes travel speed to drop, shift
to a lower gear and/or raise the blade up slightly.
When doing finishing or leveling work, a
full blade handles easier than a partially
1. Raise the bucket about 2 feet off the ground
and place the bucket in the full dump position.
Open the bucket fully.
1. If precise dumping is desired, raise bucket at
the desired height over the dumping area.
2. Slowly open the bucket until the desired dis-
charge rate is achieved. Gradually tilt the bucket
forward until all material has been discharged.
Shake the bucket to loosen sticky material.