9SOB HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
LIFT KICKOUT ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE
1. Lift the bucket to the desired height.
2. Adjust magnet aesembly (1) on lift arm(3) so that the lower edge of
the magnet ie even with the lower edge of switch assembly (2).
3. Adjust switch assembly (2) to get clearance (A) between the
switch andmagnet assembly (l)of 6to 10mm(.24to .39 in.).
4. Tighten the bolts that hold the magnet aaaembly in place.
BUCKET POSITIONER ADJUSTMENT
1. With the engine running, move the tilt control lever to put the bucket
in the correct angle to dig and then move the tilt lever to the HOLD
position. Lower the bucket to the ground and stop the engine.
2. Make sure that magnet aaeembly (2) haa its longer length perpendi-
cular (in a vertical position) to tube assembly (1). Tighten the aet
ecrewa in the magnet assembly.
3. Measure dimeneion (A) between magnet assembly (2) and switch
aseembly (4). The corr~t dimension is 6 to 10 mm (.24 to .39 in.).
4. To change dimension (A), loosen bolts (6) then tighten screw (5)
juet enough and move tube aaaembly ( 1) and the switch away from
magnet assembly (2). Switch assembly (4) and cover (3) must be
vertically centered with magnet assembly (2).
5. Move tube aasembly (1) until the front edge of switch asaembly (4)
is even (flueh) with the front edge of magnet assembly (2).
6. Loosen screw (5) and tighten two bolts (6). Tghten the locknut
on screw(5) to a torque of . . . . . . . . 15 * 4 Nm (11 * 3 Ib.ft.)