1. Measure oil level with the machine
level. Lower the bucket with slight down
pressure and apply the parking brake.
2. The level can be measured with the
engine stopped or the engine running and
the oil warm.
3. With the engine stopped, the oil level
should be above the ADD mark on the
ENGINE STOPPED side of the dipstick.
4. With the engine running, the oil level
should be between the FULL and the ADD
OIL mark on the ENGINE RUNNING side
of the dipstick.
5. Add oil, if necessary, to bring the oil
level to the specified level.