Every 2000 Service Hours or 1 Year
11. To aid in filling the differentials and
final drives, add oil through the final drive fill
12. Clean and install all fill plugs.
13. Operate the machine for one hour
Stop the machine and stop the engine.
Inspect for leaks.
14. Remove the fill plugs. Maintain the
oil level to the bottom of the fill plug
If the lubricant level is above the fill plug
openings, do not allow the lubricant to drain
to the level of the plug-openings. Install the fill
15. Add oil, if necessary, to bring the oil
level to the bottom of the fill plug opening.