REMOVE OIL PAN
OTC Model 1790 Transmission
1. Put tool (A) in position under guard (1) as
shown. Remove the bolts and guard (1) from
the machine. The weight of the guard is ap-
proximately 32 kg (70 lb.).
2. Drain the oil from the engine.
3. Remove the bolt and disconnect the clip that
holds breather tube (2) to the engine.
4. Loosen clamps (3) and remove breather tube
(2) from the engine.
5. Loosen nuts (7) and (4) and remove tubes (5)
and (6) from the engine.
6. Remove eight nuts (8) and the bolts that hold
the rear axle housing and support (10) to the
7. Install eight 12 long guide bolts (9) to keep
rear axle housing and support in alignment.
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
8. Lift the rear of the machine approximately
101.6 mm (4 in. ) so there is enough clearance to
remove the oil pan. Install tooling (B).