DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
ENGINE FRONT SUPPORT
INSTALL ENGINE FRONT SUPPORT 1153-12
1. Put front support (1) into position on the engine
and install the bolts that hold it.
2. Lower tooling (A) so the weight of the front of
the engine is on front support (1).
3. Install mount assemblies (3) and bolts (2) on
bolt sides of the frame.
4. Install elbow assembly (4) on the water pump.
5. Remove tooling (A) from under the engine.
6. Install suction bell (5) on the engine.
a) install crankshaft pulley
b) install oil pan