DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
FUEL TRANSFER PUMP
REMOVE FUEL TRANSFER PUMP
NOTE: Models 950BNS and 950BS Fuel
Transfer Pump is shown. Procedures are the
same for 950BNSCE and 950BSCE.
1. Use tool (A) and remove fuel filter (1) from the
fuel filter base.
2. Remove transfer pump outlet fuel line (2). Dis-
connect transfer pump inlet fuel line (4) from
fuel transfer pump (3).
3. Remove the bolts and remove fuel transfer
INSTALL FUEL TRANSFER PUMP
1. Be sure the O-ring seal is in position on the fuel
transfer pump and put clean oil on the O-ring
2. Put fuel transfer pump (1) in position on the
fuel injection pump and install the bolts.
3. Install transfer pump outlet fuel line (2) and
connect transfer pump inlet fuel line (3) to the
fuel transfer pump.
4. Put clean diesel fuel on the filter gasket and
install by hand. Tighten ½ turn after gasket
makes contact with the base.