DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
FUEL INJECTION PUMP HOUSING AND GOVERNOR
7. Install tube assemblies (10) and (11) to the
engine and the clip that holds them together.
8. Connect wire assemblies (12) to the alter-
9. Connect wires (14) to the fuel shutoff
10. Connect pressure line (13) to the fuel ratio
11. For Models 950BNS and 950BS:
a) Connect bracket (16) to the governor.
b) Connect cable assembly (15) to the
governor control lever.
12. For Models 950BNSCE and 950BSCE:
a) Install housing (26), seal (27), and two
b) Turn governor shaft clockwise to off
position. Install lever (29) and two bush-
ings (30), with lever approximately 350
forward of vertical.
c) Connect cable assembly (31) using washer
(32) and screw (33).
d) Install gasket (34), cover (35), and six