DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
E N G I N E
6. Put identification on wire harness (9) and
disconnect them at the rear of the machine.
7. Disconnect fuel lines (10) from the fuel
injection pump housing and the rear of the
Disconnect clips (11) that hold the fuel line
to the oil pan.
9. Put identification on the wire assembly
(12) and disconnect them from the sending
unit at the torque converter housing.
10. Disconnect the clip that holds wire assem-
bly (12) on top of the relief valve.
11. Remove the bolts and lower tube assembly
(13) that connects the oil cooler to the