DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
1. Fasten a hoist and tooling (A)to the engine.
Put engine (1) in position-and make an align-
ment of the flywheel and the torque converter.
For easier installation keep the engine level.
NOTE: Make sure the O-ring seal is in position on
the transmission case.
2. Install the bolts that hold the flywheel housing
to the transmission.
3. Install front mounting bolts (2).
4. Remove block (3) and approved floor jack (4)
from the under the transmission housing.
5. Install the breather tube (5) and connect clip
(6) to the engine.