DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE FLYWHEEL HOUSING
a) remove torque converter oil cooler
b) remove flywheel
c) remove starting motor
1. Put the engine on tooling (A) with the rear
supports in position as shown.
2. Remove oil pan plate bolts (1) and loosen oil
pan bolts (2).
3. Install shims (3) on each side of the engine
between the cylinder block and oil pan plate as
4. Remove two bolts (4) from the top of the fly-
5. Fasten tool (B) to flywheel housing (6) as
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the crankshaft rear
seal when flywheel housing (6) is removed.
6. Remove bolts (5) and remove flywheel housing
(6). The weight of the flywheel housing is 37 kg