DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
SEPARATION AND CONNECTION OF
No clearance for man in this area when turning
vehicle. When machine is to be lifted, tran-
sported on .another vehicle or service work
being preformed near center of machine, con-
nect anti-pivot link between front and rear
frames to keep machine in straight ahead posi-
tion. Before operation and when operating, be
sure anti-pivot link, located near lower center
of machine, is disconnected and pinned to re-
1. Put machine in a straight ahead position.
2. Remove spring clip (5) and pin (2) that holds
anti- pivot link (3).
3. Remove pin (4) and pin (1) from the bracket on
the front frame.
4. Move anti-pivot link (3) to the front frame.
Install pin (1) and pin (4) that holds anti-pivot
link (3) in place.
5. Remove pin (4) and pin (1) that holds anti-
pivot link (3) in place on the front frame.
6. Move anti-pivot link (3) into the storage posi-
tion. Install pin (2) and spring clip (5) that
holds the anti-pivot link in place.