DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REAR AXLE HOUSING
INSTALL REAR AXLE HOUSING
1. Fasten chain (2) as shown to front support (l)
and yoke (3) to hold them in position.
2. Put straps in position on both sides of the rear
axle housing. Lift the axle housing into position
on the machine.
3. Make sure the dowels in rear support (1) are in
alignment with the holes in the frame.
4. Install the washers and nuts (4) to both sup-
ports. Tighten the nuts to a torque of 475 ± 50
N·m (350 ± 37 lb.ft.).
5. Connect grease fitting (5) to the rear support
and the grease fitting to the top of the front
6. Connect brake line (6) at the top of the axle
housing. Remove (bleed) the air from the brake
a) install tires and rims
b) install rear drive shaft