DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
TRANSMISSION HYDRAULIC CONTROL VALVES
14. Install directional control valve spool (30) and
speed control valve spool (31) in the valve body.
15. Put stops (33) in position in each side of the
valve body. Install pins (32) to hold stops (33)
16. Install the O-ring seals around each of the four
detent assemblies (34) and put clean power
train oil on them. Install detent assemblies (34)
in each side of the valve body.
17. Put valve group (35) in position on the plate
and neutralizer valve group.
18. Put plate (36) in position on the valve group.
Install the bolts to hold the unit together.
Tighten the bolts to a torque of 30 ± 4 N-m (22
± 3 lb. ft.).
a) install transmission hydraulic control