DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
37. Install gear (51 ) on carrier (35). Make sure the
gear teeth are correctly engaged.
38. Install four discs (52) and three plates (53)
(forward) on plate (31). Start and stop with a
39. Install rings (54) and (55) on piston (56) as
shown. Make sure the lips of the rings are as
shown on the piston.
40. Install piston (56) in No. 2 clutch housing (57).
41. Install plate (58) on No. 2 clutch housing (57).
Make sure small holes (59) in the plate are in
alignment with the holes in the No. 2 clutch
housing as shown.
42. Install tooling (C) to hold the piston and plate
in the No. 2 clutch housing.