53. Install shafts (71) in carrier (73) to hold the
washers, bearings and gears in place.
54. Use a hammer and punch to install pins (72) in
the carrier that hold the shafts in place.
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
55. Install ring (74) in the groove of the carrier as
56. Make a compression of ring (74) and install
carrier (73) on gear (75). Install the carrier on
the gear until the ring fits into the groove in the
57. Install carrier (73) and gear (75) in the No. 2
clutch housing. Make sure all gear teeth are