DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
81. Install two plates (102) and two discs (101)
(third speed) on the housing as shown. Start
with a plate and end with a disc. Make sure the
small hole in plate (102) is installed on rods
(49) as shown.
82. Install springs (103) on the rods.
83. Install two of tooling (B) on housing (105).
84. Install bearing (104) in housing (105) with
85. Use tool (A) to install ring (106) in the housing.
86. Install a hoist to tooling (A) and put housing
(105) in position on the No. 3 and 4 clutch
housing. The weight of the housing is 29 kg (64
NOTE: Make sure the dowel in gear (96) and the
notch in bearing (104) are in alignment. If necessary
turn gear (96) to make the alignment.