DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
22. Remove bearing cup (27) and O-ring seal (28)
from the cage.
23. Fasten a nylon strap and a hoist to hold gear
(29) in position.
24. Use tooling (B) to push output shaft (31) from
gear (29) and bearing cone (30).
25. Remove gear (29) from output shaft (31).
26. Remove output shaft (31) and bearing cone
(32) from the case.
27. Use tool (C) and a press to push the output
shaft from bearing cone (32).
NOTE: The output shaft is free to fall when the
bearing cone is removed.
28. Remove gear (29) from the transfer gear case.