DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
LOADER CONTROL VALVES
INSTALL LOADER CONTROL VALVES 5051-12
1. Install a ½- 13 NC forged eyebolt and a 3/8-
16 NC forged eyebolt in loader control valves
(1) as shown. Fasten a hoist to the valves.
2. Putthevalves imposition andinstall the bolts
that hold the valves to the machine.
3. Inspect all O-ring seals for wear or damage.
Make replacements if necessary.
4. Put the O-ring seals in position in tube assem-
blies (2). Install the flanges and bolts.
5. Connect hose assembly (4) and manifold (3) to
the control valves.
6. Connect tube assemblies (5) to the control
7. Connect the top of the tube assemblies to the
brackets on the machine.