LOADER CONTROL VALVE
DISASSEMBLE LOADER CONTROL
a) remove loader control valve
NOTE: While the procedure set forth below
is accompanied by illustrations of
two spool loader control valves, the
procedure is also adaptable to three
spool (attachment) control valves with
1. Remove main relief valve (1) from the loader
control valve group.
2. Remove O-ring seals (3) and (4) from the
3. Remove cap (2) from the valve.
4. Remove valve (6), spring
from the cap.
5. Remove plug (7) and the O
5) and the spacer
-ring seal from the
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
6. Remove plunger (8) from the cap.