DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
LOADER CONTROL VALVE
7. Put identification on relief valves (9) and (10)
for assembly purposes.
8. Remove rod end tilt relief valve (10) and
head end tilt relief valve (9) from the control
NOTE: In three-spool valves, remove the three
additional relief valves.
9. Remove O-ring seals (11) and (12) from each
Spring pressure is present behind plug (13).
To prevent personal injury carefully remove
10. Remove plug (13), spring (17) and valve (14)
from the control valve.
11. Remove fitting (16) and O-ring seal (18) from
12. Remove O-ring seal (15) from the fitting.